I am currently addicted to this Cucumber and Sesame Noodle Salad and my spiralizer has been working in overdrive to keep up with demand. This salad is perfect for summer, it’s light, refreshing and incredibly fast and easy to make.
If you make this recipe let me know in the comment section below, I would love to hear what you think or take a photo and tag me (@everylastbite1) on Instagram, I love seeing your photos!
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 spring onion (approx 2tbsp chopped)
- ⅓ cup mint
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or tamari
- 1 tsp honey (or other sweetener)*
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- To make the cucumber noodles you can use a spiralizer, or alternatively cut the cucumber into slices maximum ⅛th of an inch in thickness and then cut the strips into long thing noodles.
- Cut the snow peas into long thing strips, similar in size to the cucumber noodles. Finely chop the spring onions and mint.
- In a bowl whisk together the sesame oil, grated ginger, coconut aminos or tamari, honey and sesame seeds. Add in the mint and spring onions. Toss the cucumber and snow peas with the dressing and serve.