Parmesan, Sundried Tomato and Rosemary Crackers
These Parmesan, Sundried Tomato and Rosemary Crackers have become a staple in my kitchen cupboard. They are easy to make and can be prepared in under 20 minutes. This recipe is very versatile, you can substitute the sundried tomatoes and rosemary for any other ingredients you might have on hand such as olives, thyme, rosemary, dried herbs, cayenne, chillies etc. They last for a few days in an airtight container and taste great with anything from cheese to pesto to hummus. You will be impressed at how closely these crackers resemble the expensive gourmet ones found in the grocery store.
If you make this recipe let me know in the comment section below, I would love to hear what you think or take a photo and tag me (@everylastbite_) on Instagram, I love seeing your photos!
Parmesan, Sundried Tomato and Rosemary CrackersLeave a Review »
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped sun dried tomatoes or 10 cherry tomatoes
- pepper & sea salt
- Set oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit)
- If you do not have any sun-dried tomatoes on hand, then cut 10 cherry tomatoes in half and remove the seed/liquid center. Place on a tray in the oven for approx 20 minutes, flipping once.
- Combine parmesan and almond flour in the mixing bowl, add in the sun-dried tomato pieces, rosemary, salt and pepper
- Pour in the water and oil and mix the dough until its well combined and forms a ball
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place on a piece of parchment paper large enough to cover the baking sheet
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top of dough and roll out until the dough is less then 1/8 of an inch thick
- Once rolled, move the dough on the parchment paper onto the baking sheet. Using a knife cut a grid in the dough to form squares, this will make it easier to break the crackers into uniform size once baked.
- Sprinkle the dough with salt and then place in the oven for 25 minutes. Bake until a golden brown and crisp.