4-Minute Lemon Mug Cake
All you need is a microwave, a mug and 4 minutes to make this delicious cake. The cake is made with coconut and almond flour, and zesty lemon! This Paleo Lemon Mug Cake Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Diary Free, and Specific Carbohydrate Diet Legal.
This Lemon Mug Cake could not get any easier to make. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a mug, stir until well mixed and then microwave for 90 seconds to 2 minutes and voila, you have a moist cake in a mug.
There is lots of zesty lemon flavour that keeps this dessert light and refreshing. I love eating it on its own, but if you want a bit more decadence then top each cake with a spoonful of coconut cream and drizzle of honey.
This is a quick and delicious Paleo Lemon Mug Cake to enjoy with an afternoon cup of tea, or a light treat to enjoy for dessert after a heavy meal. It’s so easy and so good!
Here are a few other dessert recipes that you might enjoy!
- Lemon Layered Cake with Strawberry Filling and Ombre Icing
- Pumpkin Mug Cake
- Carrot Cake Mug Cake
- Upside Down Banana Bread in a Skillet
- Lemon & Mixed Berry Cupcakes
If you make this recipe let me know in the comment section below, I would love to hear what you think or take a photo and tag me (@everylastbite_) on Instagram, I love seeing your photos!
4 Minute Lemon Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp honey
- In a medium sized mug add all of the ingredients in the order listed and then stir until well combined
- Microwave for approximately 90 seconds to 2 minutes until the top of the cake is firm to the touch.
- Top the mug cake with a spoonful of coconut cream and drizzle with honey before serving