Cinnamon Bun Dip
Vegan Cinnamon Bun Dip tastes just like the top of a cinnamon bun and is perfect for dipping with apples. Best of all, its healthy! This dip is also Paleo, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free.
Apples dipped in almond butter could be one of my all time favourite snacks. This recipe is a spin on that and a dairy free version of something I used to eat all the time using cream cheese and brown sugar. The dip tastes just like the topping of a cinnamon bun which lets be honest, is by far the best part it.
This Vegan Cinnamon Bun Dip tastes like fall in a bowl. The soaked cashews are blended with a simple combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, almond milk and honey until smooth and creamy. I like to toss chopped walnuts or pecans into the dip for a bit of added crunch.
I love having this for breakfast in the morning but I think that it would also make a great after school snack for kids. You can also spoon some of the Vegan Cinnamon Bun Dip onto bananas, pears or peaches, or for an easy dessert, serve it on top of oven baked apples.
Love healthy versions of your favourite dip? Here are a few others you might enjoy:
- Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Creamy Jalapeno Chicken Dip
- Baba Ganoush
- Spinach, Kale & Artichoke Dip
- Tahini & Caramelized Onion Dip
- Hot & Creamy Cauliflower Dip
If you make this recipe let me know in the comment section below, I would love to hear what you think or take a photo and tag me (@everylastbite_) on Instagram, I love seeing your photos!
Cinnamon Bun Dip
- 1/3 cup cashews soaked for a minimum of 6 hours
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a blender or food processor combine the soaked cashews, almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts or pecans
- Serve with sliced apples or bananas.